*RECIPE BELOW!* Don’t forget to subscribe! You want pizza. But you also want chicken. Pizza. Chicken. Chicken. Pizza. COMBINE THEM! Pizza-stuffed chicken breasts are just what you are looking for. This is such an easy recipe that you can whip together for dinner tonight, or freeze pre-made chicken breasts for later on! Try it out and leave a comment below!
Like Food Porn on Facebook for more gooey goodness:
Follow Food Porn on Snapchat: food_consumed
Watch our entire Food Porn collection:
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
* 1 cup marinara sauce, divided in halves
* 2 tsp Italian seasoning
* ½ cup pepperoni (about 40), chopped
* 12 pepperoni, left whole
* ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, divided
* ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. In a bowl, combine ½ cup marinara, Italian seasoning, ½ cup chopped pepperoni, ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; mix to combine. Set aside.
2. With your pounded chicken breasts laid out in front of you, spread about ⅓ cup (just eye ball it and divide marinara mixture into fourths) sauce mixture on each breast. Carefully roll it up, using a toothpick to secure if necessary (this will be messy!); repeat for all breasts. Place rolled chicken breasts into an 8×8 or 9×9 square baking dish (they will likely be touching which is fine).
3. Pour remaining ½ cup marinara sauce over the top of the chicken, sprinkle leftover mozzarella cheese, and then top with a couple pepperonis on each breast (I used 3 on each).
4. Place into oven and bake for 50-60 minutes. Slice in half or into thinner spirals and serve.
We have more fun things for you to watch on our sister channels!
Relationship advice/humor is over at CoupleThing:
Get your laughs at Ground Floor Comedy: