Hey guys!! Todays video is an “what I eat in a day” vlog while I’m sick with a cold! I also show you guys literally the best vegan “chicken” noodle soup recipe minus the chicken lol. Annnddd a little home workout routine ;). Hope you guys enjoy!!
Thank you guys soooo much for watching!! It means so much to me!!
Heres the vegan chicken noodle soup recipe
BUT heres what I did lol
-3 cloves of garlic
-3 small red potatoes
2. Saute garlic and onion until translucent in olive oil
3. Then add carrot and celery, saute that for a few mins
4. Add 5 cups of water (or 5 cups veggie broth if you don’t have “better than bouillon”)
5. 3 teaspoons of veggie “better than bouillon”
6. Add the potatoes
7. than add a ton of poultry seasoning (I probably did 2-3 tablespoons but just do it to taste) a ton of thyme, dried parsley, seasoning salt, and two bay leaves
8. simmer for maybe 20 mins or until the carrots and potatoes are soft
9. this probably should have been the first step but I’m too lazy to go back and change all the numbers lol BUT cook your pasta separately and set aside
10. once the potatoes and carrots are soft add your pasta!
11. You’re done! Yay!
Camera I use
Hey guys! I’m Anna, I’m 29 years old and live in Ontario Canada! I just got married in September to my husband Geoff! I work full time as a nurse and love to vlog on my days off! I vlog about makeup, skincare, fashion and LOVE sharing vegan recipes with you! I eat plant based about 98 percent of the time and love showing how easy and not scary eating vegan is! I do indulge in some cheese and seafood the odd time if we are traveling or eating out. I hope you guys enjoy my channel and subscribe!! Leave me a comment, I die to hear from you guys!!
**Amazon links are affiliate links. I get a very small percentage of the sale when you purchase a product using my link! I cannot thank you guys enough for using my links and supporting my channel!!