Learn How To Make Chicken Tandoori Pizza Recipe, an Indian Pizza Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this popular Tandoori Chicken Pizza in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
For Instant Chicken Tandoori:-
1 tbsp. oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup plain yoghurt
2 Chicken breast boneless, thinly sliced
1 tsp. Chilli powder
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
½ tsp. Chaat masala
1 tsp. Kasuri Methi
1 tsp. Ginger-garlic paste
Salt as required
2 round pizza bases (Click on the link for Pizza Base recipe:-
4 tbsp. Pizza sauce
1 cup tandoori chicken
1 small red onion rings
Handful spinach leaves
1 cup assorted bell peppers, cut into rings
½ cup grated pizza cheese/mozzarella
– In a bowl mix the boneless chicken pieces with yoghurt, chaat masala, Kasuri methi, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice and salt. Keep aside for 15-20.
– Heat a grilled pan and heat oil in it.
– Grill the chicken on this pan on high flame for a minute on each side and then transfer it to a plate.
– On a pizza base spread a generous amount of pizza sauce followed by spinach leaves, mozzarella cheese, bell peppers, onion rings, button mushrooms and finally the chicken tandoori.
– Bake this pizza on a baking tray at 200°C for 7-8 minutes.
– Splash some Olive Oil and serve.
Delicious Chicken Tandoori Pizza is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: