Learn how to prepare Shrimp Fried Rice – Indian style. This is my entry for Jamie and Uncle Ben’s search for a foodtube star.
340 gms Raw, Deveined, Tail off Shrimp
1 cup Cooked Rice (of your choice)
2-3 cups of Veggies of your choice
(I used green beans, cabbage, peas, carrots)
1 med size onion
1/4 cup Cilantro for garnish
3 tbsp Oil for cooking ( 2 tbsp to cook shrimp/onions and 1 tbsp to saute vegetables)
Salt (Per taste)
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Pwd
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
1. Cook 1 cup rice
2. Chop up the vegetables
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Once its hot, add cumin and mustard seeds.
4. Let them splutter and add onions, ginger garlic paste and spices.
5. Once onions turn golden brown, add shrimp. Let it cook and then set aside.
6. In a pan, add 1 tbsp oil and saute your vegetables.
7. Combine shrimp, vegetables and rice.
8. Add lemon juice ans soy sauce. Mix well.
9. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot.
For more delicious recipes, please subscribe to: