Sunny Queen are here to help with some basic egg recipe videos that will have you cooking like a pro in no time.
• 1 Sunny Queen egg
• 1/3 cup of water
• Dash of white vinegar
• Bread & butter for serving
• Salt & pepper for seasoning
1. Crack the egg into a microwave-safe bowl
2. Pour in about 1/3 cup water. Add a splash of vinegar.
3. Cover the bowl with a microwave-safe plate.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for 60 seconds or until set.
5. Remove the plate and check the egg. If it is not done yet, return to microwave and cook in 20 second bursts.
6. Remove from the water with a slotted spoon.
7. Season to taste / garnish.
8. Serve on buttered toast with avocado
For more great tips, hints and videos click here