Learn how to cook this very tasty Pineapple Pork Ribs with very tender meat that will literally fall off the bones. The tarty taste of the pineapples and sweet raisins complement the wonderful blend of spices added to the pork meat and potatoes.
Pineapple Pork Ribs Ingredients
2 pounds pork ribs
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch fresh ginger, thinly sliced
3 medium potatoes, cubed
1/2 cup Del Monte pineapple tidbits, with juice reserved
1/3 cup raisins
1/4 cup Datu Puti soy sauce
2 cups water
1 piece Knorr Beef cube, crumbled
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper
How To Make Pineapple Pork Ribs
1. In a skillet, saute the garlic, onions, and ginger in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly brown in color.
2. Add the pork ribs and cook for 8 minutes. Turn and cook the other side of the pork ribs for another 8 minutes or until brown in color.
3. Add the water, soy sauce, reserved pineapple juice, and beef cube. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until the meat is tender.
4. Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
5. Add the pineapple tidbits and raisins. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Serve this Pineapple Pork Ribs with steamed white rice, loaf of bread, or hot pandesal with butter on the side. *
Check out our other channel! Tagalog Kid Songs
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)