Recipe By: Chef Sanjyot Keer
For Pav bhaji masala toast:
• ½ cup boiled and dice potatoes
• ¼ cup diced capsicum
• ¼ cup diced tomatoes
• ¼ cup diced onions
• 1 tbsp chopped garlic
• 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
• salt to taste
• juice of one lemon
• 1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
• 8-10 slices of bread
• Butter to apply on the bread and for grilling
• ½ cup grated cheese (Optional)
For pav bhaji masala toast:
• In a bowl add diced and boiled potatoes, Finely chopped onions, capsicum, tomatoes, garlic. Add pav bhaji masala and salt.
• Squeeze juice of lemon, add freshly chopped coriander and give this a nice mix.
• Now take a slice of bread and apply butter on it. Spread the pav bhaji masala onto the bread.
• Toast the bread on a pan on both the sides.
• Seve with ketchup.