What’s better than chocolate cake? A chocolate cakes that oozes a hot delicious gooey chocolate filling. You can’t go wrong with this simple and easy dessert that’ll leave everyone impressed.
– 3.5 ounces of high quality dark chocolate
– 1 stick of butter
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 1 cup of flour
– 2 egg yolks
– 2 eggs
Makes 2-3 individual cakes, depending on how big you like them.
1. Brush ramekins with butter and dust with cocoa powder.
2. Combine eggs and egg yolks with sugar and cream until white and thick.
3. Sift in flour.
3. Melt sugar and chocolate over a water bath.
4. Mix flour and chocolate thoroughly into egg mixture.
5. Pour batter into the ramekins.
6. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
8. Let the cakes cool for 10 minutes in the ramekins, then flip onto plates and dust with powdered sugar.
Music: 'Remedy For Melancholy' by Kai Engel (via Freemusicarchive: