♥My COOKBOOK available WORLDWIDE レシピ本もよろしくね♥
Amazon Japan may be Cheaper ($10 plus shipping fee).
How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
Revised the old version since it has a copyright issue.
Katsu Sando is Cutlet Sandwich. It is perfect for Bento (lunchbox item) and potluck parties, too!
Instead of using boneless pork chops, I used thinly sliced pork! In this way, you don’t have to pound the meat to tenderize ;D
Deep Frying Oil I used:
Very popular Tonkatsu Sauce I recommend:
Number of servings: 2
8 thinly sliced pork
salt and ground black pepper
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for deep frying
4 slices of bread
1. Layer 4 slices of pork to make 1 Tonkatsu and season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Flour the pork lightly, dip in beaten egg, then coat with Panko. Use one hand for coating flour and Panko, and use the other to dip in egg to keep one of your hands dry.
3. Deep fry them in oil at 170C (340F) until thoroughly cooked golden brown. (Turn the pork over to cook evenly.) Remove the Tonkatsu from the oil and drain.
1. Brush one side of 4 slices of bread with butter. Brush one side of 2 slices of bread with whole-grain mustard. (You can toast the bread if you like.)
2. Sandwich the Tonkatsu with shredded cabbage and tonkatsu sauce.
3. Cut into 2-3 pieces. You can cut off the crusts if you prefer. Mostly the crusts are off when sold at stores in Japan.
YouTube Audio Library
♥Utensils I use in my videos♥
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥