Use up all of those Thanksgiving leftovers and make something new and delicious. Thanksgiving leftover pizza is a delicious way to mix things up!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: ?️ ?️
❓What kind of pizza crust should I use❓
You can use a prepared homemade crust, canned roll out dough, or any other kind of ready to bake pizza crust to make this recipe. Baking your pizza on a pizza stone will provide the best results with the crispiest crust.
❓Which Thanksgiving leftovers will work best on this pizza❓
This recipe specifically uses a gravy sauce and is topped with leftover turkey, leftover mashed potatoes, leftover stuffing, and leftover cranberry sauce. Other leftover ideas can be mixed and matched to create fun flavor combinations. Leftover sweet potato casserole could provide a fun sweet addition. Leftover vegetables can be added as well.
For more Thanksgiving recipes and Thanksgiving leftover ideas visit McCormick.com/thanksgiving where you’ll find plenty of delicious and quality recipes your family will love.
1 ready to bake pizza crust
1/2 cup McCormick Simply Better Turkey Gravy
1 cup turkey diced
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup mashed potatoes
1/2 cup stuffing
1/2 cup cranberry sauce
2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread gravy in an even layer onto the ready to bake pizza crust, leaving a small edge for the crust.
2. Spread diced turkey around the pizza and cover with shredded cheese to keep the turkey from drying out.
3. Spoon small amounts of mashed potatoes and stuffing around the pizza.
4. Drizzle cranberry sauce on top of pizza. Warm sauce in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time if needed in order for the sauce to easily drizzle.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
6. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Slice and serve hot.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push „LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel:
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!