Join our Pizza Party at Aperitivo Restaurant on Tuesday the 21st of November 2017:
Award Winning Pizza Chef Francesco Spataro will show us how to make the perfect Pizza dough. Making pizza is an art and today we have the privilege to learn the pizza secrets from the Master of Pizza. Pizza was invented in Naples and the pizza recipe we are showing you in the video is the Napoletana Pizza Style. In this video we are also showing you how to make the unique and super delicious Yellow Pizza Margherita using special yellow tomatoes from the Vesuvio Mountain.
?SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE ;-)
?Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
?Get the recipe on my website
?Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog:
Join my Sydney Cooking Classes:
Download my Mobile App
?Kg to cups converter:
1 litre of water (room temperature)
50g sea salt
1.5kg plain flour
Golden cherry tomatoes (normal are fine if you can’t get these)
70g Fior di Latte Mozzarella
STEP ONE: HOW TO MAKE THE PIZZA DOUGH
1. To make the pizza dough like a pro, start by pouring 1 litre of water in a mixing bowl.
2. Add 50g of sea salt to the water and stir with your hands to help it dissolve.
3. Sprinkle in 10% of the flour, using your hands, and stir once again.
4. Dissolve 1 tiny gram of yeast into the water, making sure to do this in order so that the yeast does not come into contact with the salt.
5. Slowly incorporate more flour into the bowl with one hand, and move the bowl around with the other. Continue this process, to make pizza dough like a pro, until you have used all the flour.
6. Once the pizza dough has incorporated to make a mass, transfer it onto your bench.
7. Begin to knead the dough on the bench, folding the sides in and pressing down, then turning the ball as you work it.
8. Continue Step 7 until you have a beautiful soft ball – to test if it’s ready, poke your finger gently into the ball. If it rises back up, it’s PRONTO!
9. Put the ball into a mixing bowl and cover it with a wet towel or some plastic wrap and leave it to rise for 2 hours.
10. Once the dough has risen, put it back on to your bench, creating balls that weigh between 200-250g
11. When the pizza balls have risen, take one of them and put it on your bench. Gently spread it out using your hands only. You will see that there is „gas” in the dough and you must make sure this remains, so don’t roll it out using a rolling pin, use your hands. This part of the dough is the key to forming the crust!
STEP TWO: HOW TO MAKE A GOLDEN MARGHERITA PIZZA
Keep reading on my website:
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….Enjoy!
?Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
?LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
?FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate
?Join my Small Group Private Italian Tour and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available)
Check out these PLAYLISTS:
?COOKING WITH MY FAMILY:
?MAIN COURSE RECIPES:
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
?MUSIC: Courtesy of Audio Network: www.audionetwork.com
? #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#pizza #pizzadough #pizzanapoletana #howtomakepizza #howtomakepizzadough #pizzadoughrecipe #pizzarecipe #italianpizza #makingpizza #bestpizzarecipe #margheritapizza #pizzadoughrecipeitalian
?Re-Watch the Pizza Dough Recipe Italian video recipe: