Deep Dish Pizza Lasagna combines two of your favorite dinner obsessions. This is where pizza and pasta lovers will find heaven on a plate. It’s easy to customize the toppings too!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: ?️ ?️
❓Can you use no boil lasagna sheets in this recipe? ❓
Yes, you can use no boil lasagna pasta sheets in this recipe. No boil lasagna has a slightly different texture than regular lasagna pasta sheets. If you are using no boil pasta, skip step 1 and immediately proceed to step 2.
1 pound lasagna noodles
4 cups marinara
30 ounces ricotta cheese
1 large egg
½ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
6 ounces sliced pepperoni
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 diced green bell pepper
1. Place lasagna noodles into the bottom of a pan. Pour hot tap water directly over the noodles, making sure the pasta is completely immersed in the water. Let them soak for 30 minutes, then drain and discard water.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Refrigerate until ready to assemble lasagna.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a deep 9×13 pan.
4. To assemble, spread about 1 cup of marinara sauce in the bottom of the prepared pan. Place 4 noodles on top. Spread with ⅓ of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with ¼ of the mozzarella cheese. Top with 1/3 of the pepperoni slices, 1/3 of the mushrooms, 1/3 of the olives, and 1/3 of the green peppers. Spoon about 1 cup marinara sauce over the toppings, then sprinkle with ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
5. Repeat layering two more times to create three complete layers. To finish, place a final layer of pasta, topped with another 1 cup of marinara sauce to cover the pasta. Top with remaining mozzarella, toppings, and Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Serve hot.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push „LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel:
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!