400 gm cashew nuts
½ cup milk powder
1 cup sugar
½ cup water
3-4 drop kewra essence
10 silver varq sheets
1 tbsp ghee
1. Powder the cashews in a grinder until it’s a fine powder. (Do not over grind the cashews as they turn oily)
Heat a pan over medium heat. Add water, sugar & kewra essence.
2. Let it boil until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Boil it for one more minute. (You just need a thin syrup)
add cashew powder and stir well & cook till it form a dough on low heat,
4. Then transfer it to a bowl & keep folding for 2 minutes Grease a parchment paper with oil and transfer the dough to it and roll the dough with the help of a rolling pin.
5. Decorate with edible silver leaf and cut into diamond shape using a sharp knife.
6. Kaju katli is ready to serve.
Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
7. Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!