Recheado Masala Paste is the must have paste in the Goan kitchen. The spicy, tangy paste is used to stuff mackerel fish, prawns and bhende. Learn how to make recheado masala paste with the recipe below:
One of the most important spicy paste condiments from the sunny Indian coastline state Goa is the recheado masala. The famous paste is spicy hot, sour and very flavorful.
Ingredients & Quantity
Dried Kashmiri Chillies – 20 Nos
Vinegar – 200 ml
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
salt – 1/2 tsp
sugar 1 tbsp
Garlic – 12 cloves
Ginger – 1/2 inch
cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
cinnamon – 1 inch stick
onion – 1 sliced
cloves – 8
peppercorns – 1/4 tsp
oil – 1 tbsp
1) Soak the chillies in 150 ml of vinegar for 2 hrs
2) Fry the onion with 1 tbsp of in in a pan
3) Then place all the ingredients on the grinding stone one by one and start grinding it into fine paste along with vinegar.
4) Once you get fine textured paste season it with salt and sugar and store it in a air tight container for later use.
5) This masala is used to prepare popular goan dish called fish Recheado
#RecheadoMasala #Howtomakegoanrecheadomasala #Goancuisine #Goanfood #Goanchef #Konkan #Traditionalstyle #CookingAddiction #Youtuber #Foodblogger #India #Goa #culinary #gastronomy #foodporn #Foodgasm #Mumbaifoodie #Episode24 #Homemade #Spicyandtangy