8 Slices Canadian Bacon
4 English Muffins
1c White Vinegar
5 Egg Yolks
1 lb. Butter
1t Lemon Juice
1t Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
1. Melt Butter over low heat.
2. Combine yolks, Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub & lemon juice, whusk until frothy.
3. Cook over a double boiler until thick.
4. Slowly add the melted butter and whisk until thick and creamy.
1. Add the Water and vinegar to the MATADOR & bring to a simmer.
2. Crack the eggs in a small bowl, stir the water and slowly add the egg to the simmering water. Repeat.
3. Cook for 6-7 minutes until the white is cooked and the yolk still over easy.
4. Toast the Muffin and cook the bacon in the RECTEC (Bullseye)
5. To build the Eggs Benedict, place the Bacon on top of the Muffin, top with a poached egg and cover with hollandaise.
Be sure to like, comment, share, and subscribe, and visit rectecgrills.com for more great content.
Find us on all social media!
Google Play Store: