Discover how to make a top class french pastry. Silky smooth, sweet and creamy texture Creme Brûlée combined with a thin layer of caramel. Just make it once and fall in love forever with Creme Brulee. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and make such amazing recipes at home.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel –
Follow Us on Social Media :-
Love our recipes? Hit ‚LIKE’ and show us your support! :)
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! :)
Download our App –
● 1/2 Cup Fresh cream
● 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
● 1 cup vanilla sugar
● 3 large egg yolks
● 1 cup hot water
● Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
● Place the cream, vanilla bean and its pulp into a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Remove the vanilla bean and reserve for another use.
● In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup sugar and the egg yolks until well blended and it just starts to lighten in color. Add the cream a little at a time, stirring continually. Pour the liquid into 6 (7 to 8-ounce) ramekins. Place the ramekins into a large cake pan or roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake just until the creme brulee is set, but still trembling in the center, approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
● Remove the ramekins from the roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days. Remove the creme brulee from the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to browning the sugar on top. Using a torch, melt the sugar and form a crispy top. Allow the creme brulee to sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.”