Unforgettable Bread Pizza Recipe on Pan (Tawa). Try this simple yet deletable Bread Pizza Recipe and do share your feedback.
Chapli Kebab Bread Pizza
6 Bread Slices
Oil as required
6 K&N’s Chapli Kebab
1 cup Pizza sauce
1 medium Onion
1 cup Capsicum
1 medium Tomato
5-6 Black olives
Oregano as required
Dried Basil as required
Crushed black pepper as required
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
1 tsp red chili flakes
– Prepare K&N’s Chapli Kebab as per instructions on the pack.
– Cut chapli kebab into small cubes and set aside.
– Heat heavy Tawa or pan. Spread about ½ tsp oil on it. Keep the flame to its lowest.
– Place bread slice on it. You can keep 1 to 2 slices at a time depending on the size of Tawa or pan.
– Lightly toast the bread from the bas and then flip it.
– Now quickly spread some pizza sauce on the lightly toasted side.
– Top with small onion cubes. Chop all the veggies and keep it ready before you start preparing the pizza.
– Then place capsicum cubes. Keep capsicum cubes small. While adding the topping keep the flame to its lowest.
– Now top with tomatoes, olives and prepared K&N’s Chapli Kebab cubes. Sprinkle oregano, basil, black pepper.
– Top with mozzarella cheese, keep the flame to its lowest. Place the lid on the bread pizza. Cook till cheese melt and the bread is toasted.
– Sprinkle some red chili flakes or oregano and enjoy.