Please subscribe to my channel:
Please Like, comment and share!
Previous cooking video: “Rilakkuma Oreo Pop”
Follow me on Instagram: schannel21
Almondigas or bola-bola is a simple and easy to cook recipe that most filipinos love to eat. You can eat it with rice or you can eat it alone. It is a filipino dish made of meatballs cooked with misua (rice noodle).
The name almondigas came from the spanish word albondigas, meaning „meatballs”.
½ kilo ground pork
3 onions, minced (2 onions for the meatballs and 1 onion for the soup)
2 cloves garlic, minced (for the soup)
2 tbsp flour
1 egg, beaten
1 carrot, minced
2 small pack, misua (rice noodles)
5-6 cups of water
2 tablespoon spring onion, chopped
Fish sauce (Patis)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix in a bowl ground pork, onion, carrots, egg, flour, salt and ground black pepper. Mix well
2. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form into a ball.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the meatballs until slightly brown. Set aside
4. In a pot heat oil and saute onion and garlic. Add the meatballs and season with fish sauce(patis).
5. Add water and boil for a while. Lower the heat and add misua(rice noodle) and season with salt or fish sauce(patis) and ground black pepper. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and add spring onion.
„Happy Bee – Surf”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Camera I am using is Canon Ixus 132
Editing Software: Movie Maker
Please watch my other cooking videos:
Graham fruit cocktail
Cheesy Hotdog Roll
Sinigang na bangus sa miso
Bangus sa miki:
Fried Rice Sardines:
Turon in Cinnamon:
Sweet cheese corn:
Peanut butter candy cereal: