Here’s a list of the Top 10 Largest Burgers Ever Made. If you love something, why not have more of it? These are the 10 biggest burgers ever made.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop:
We’ve all heard the expression “go big or go home”. Well these restaurants have taken that statement to another level. Is bigger better? Let’s find out and take a bite out of the top ten largest burgers ever made.
If you enjoyed this list of the top 10 largest burgers ever made, then comment: #Burgers #Hamburgers #Top10
0:18 Heart Attack Grill – The Quadruple Bypass Burger
1:31 Pig ‚n-Chik – The Sarge Burger
2:49 Bokampers Sports Bar and Grill – The Beast
3:51 Eagle’s Deli – The Eagle’s Challenge
5:17 Specks Bar and Grill – The Speck Burger
6:29 Wiener & Still Champion – The 911
7:51 Clinton Station Diner – Zeus Burger & Mount Olympus Burger
9:19 Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub – The Beer Barrel Burgernator
10:33 Black Bear Casino Resort – World’s Biggest Burger
11:59 Mallie’s Sports Grill & Bar – The Absolutely Ridiculous Burger
– This bad boy is the Quadruple Bypass Burger at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas. True to its name, this restaurant is making a point to serve foods that are high in fat, sugar, cholesterol, sodium, and basically anything else that you know you should probably be avoiding if you want to live a clean and healthy lifestyle.
– This next burger is the Sarge Burger which is actually a contest burger. Meaning, if you finish this big, juicy, might-need-a-fork-and-knife-because-if-you-lift-it-it-will-fall-apart burger, you get it for free. If you don’t, then hey, you’re out of pocket $25.
– If you are in Fort Lauderdale you can hop right over to Bokampers Sports Bar and give The Beast a try. This burger is yet another challenge burger. The menu says, “TAME THE BEAST IN UNDER 1 HOUR & IT’S FREE” Got that? One hour. That is so doable, right? Like, that is a whole episode of Game of Thrones.
– Another challenge. Okay, it’s probably safe to assume that most of the largest burgers ever made are challenges, because they are so big that if anyone finishes them, they deserve some kind of prize. And this one is on another level. Let’s start by acknowledging the price. This burger is $59.99!
– Just like Dorothy said in the Wizard of Oz, “Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” Except, with this big burger, no matter how out of the world it seems, you are… you are in Kansas. This is not Oz, this is not an out of body experience. This is the real world. You are just dealing with a big burger, that’s all.
– While the restaurant that brought us this burger is no longer with us, its legacy will live on. Wiener & Still Champion was a modest eatery offering up a gargantuan burger called The 911. Once again we are brought back to images of hospitals with the name of this burger, but don’t let that concern you!
– Listen closely. This burger can get you… One. Thousand. Dollars. All you have to do is be brave. Okay? Find three friends. People you would go to battle with and don’t mind splitting the cash with. People who you know can eat and eat and eat. People you can trust. Take these people to Clinton Station Diner in New Jersey, but only after you have called ahead to say you’re coming.
– The next burger on our list can be found in Clearfield Pennsylvania at Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub. This spot seems determined to make the biggest burger and the biggest challenger ever. They started slowly with a two pound burger challenge, but no one cares about two pounds anymore.
– This burger approaches insanity. This is a burger that breaks records. This burger, cooked up by the Black Bear Casino in Minnesota, measured ten feet in diameter and weighed in at two thousand and fourteen pounds. But, how, you may ask yourself… how did they flip it? How could they cook such a behemoth? They used a crane!
– This burger is the biggest burger that you can actually order off a menu. The Absolutely Ridiculous Burger from Mallie’s Sports Grill and Bar is three hundred and thirty-eight pounds and costs… wait for it… Two. Thousand. Dollars! It is a monster of a burger as much as a monster of a cost. Imagine all that you can buy with two thousand dollars!
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop!
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member!
👕 Check out our MERCH!
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS!
Top 10 Biggest Pizza You Can Order
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Food Challenges That Are Still Unbeaten (Almost)
10 Pepsi Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).