? Stir-fried Black Bean Tofu ? by @thefoodietakesflight ??Recipe: 2 blocks (around 240g each) firm tofu, sliced into cubes or shape of choice
1 tbsp chinese-style fermented black beans
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp soy sauce + 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp corn starch + 1 tbsp water, mixed together
1. Dry the tofu.
2. Slice into cubes or shape of choice.
3. Head a non-stick pan and add a little oil. Pan fry the tofu cubes on each side until crisp and lightly brown. Set aside.
4. Add in the oil and sauté the onions, onion leeks, and bell peppers. Add in the black beans then mix together.
5. Add in the tofu. Season with the soy sauce mix.
6. Add in the cornstarch mixture and sauté until thick, around 2 minutes. Turn off heat and enjoy while hot!
Share With A Friend Who Would Love This! #thevegansclub ?
Take A Look At Our Other Pages: ?
Take a look at Our Vegan Store TheVegansClub.com?
Join Our Facebook Group TheVegansClub Group ?