Learn to make Classic recipe from Italy called #Bruschetta similar to #garlicbread. This consists of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Check out my version of Bruschetta.
bread loaf / sandwich breads
1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
1 Onion chopped
2 tomatoes chopped
2-3 tbsp oil
salt & pepper
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp Red chili flakes – optional
balsamic vinegar – optional
To make the topping:
– In a bowl, add the finely chopped tomatoes, onion, crushed oregano, coriander leaves, a pinch of pepper and salt.
– Add vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to the above ingredients and mix everything together.
– Take ginger garlic paste in 2-3 tbsp oil, add some coriander leaves and mix it.
To make bruschetta:
– Take the slice of bread and brush ginger garlic oil mixture on both the sides of the bread.
– Grill the bread slices for about 1 minute on each side.
– While the slices are warm
– Top the slices with the topping.
– Pour little extra oil over the topping.
– The classic Italian Bruschetta is ready to be served.
For more quick & easy recipes , Please SUBSCRIBE this channel and press the bell icon , its FREE !
STAY HUNGRY , STAY FOODIE !